7/22/2001 Summer Meeting Agenda Set By State Director
Voting Privileges (already determined in USAG Bylaws - any Professional Member)
Item # 1
-Voting on Bylaws
Item # 2
- Voting for the “At Large” committee member who would serve on the state championship site selection committee
Item # 3
- State Board? - we would have to amend the bylaws to develop a state board, executive board or board of directors
Item # 4
- State Judging assigners? - Bob Witmer suggested that Tom Varner and Larry Bierly would be taking over the assigning responsibilities.
Item # 5
- Any other Standing committees? (Rules & Policies, etc) -
Item # 6
- State phone line and answering machine
Item # 7
- Mailing List / Map guide - linked off the USAG web site
- R & P Booklet ?
- E-Mail address listing - linked off of the USAG
Item # 8
- USA Gymnastics Ohio Boy’s State Newsletter advertizing rates
Item # 9
Item # 10
- I suggest the USAG Boy’s program purchase a computer scoring program to ensure that all state meet information be available on-line asap as well as having a format which everyone is familiar with.
- Suggestions for the next USA Gymnastics Ohio Boy’s State Newsletter:
- State Summer Meeting 7/22/01 at 4:00 PM site TBA
- Regional Camp dates 7/8 - 13/01
- Any Ohio Club Camp dates
- Future Stars State Testing: 9/15 & 16/01 at Hocking Valley
- Regional Future Stars Testing 10/20 & 21/01 at Buffalo Grove
- State Championships (proposed 3/16 & 17/02)
- Region V Championships (3 weeks prior to nationals = 4/13 & 14/02
- National Championships 5/1 - 5/02 in San Diego, Cal.
2). Information form for inclusion in the USAG Boy’s Ohio State Booklet
(I will bring a template to the 4/22/01 meeting)
3). Bid form for 2002 State Championships
4). Proposed Bylaws
5). Agenda for the Summer Meeting
6). 2002 Judges Request form (get from Tom Varner)
7). Information about National Championship Results
8). ?? Anything else??